top of page
The Law Association of the United Counties of Northumberland and Durham was incorporated on 7 March 1924. When the association’s name changed to the Northumberland County Law Association (“NCLA”) in 1976 the NCLA continued to maintain the articles of incorporation.
Located in the Northumberland County Court House in Cobourg, Ontario, NCLA serves over 100 lawyers within Northumberland and beyond. The NCLA exists to promote, protect and advance the interests of its members by providing resources to enhance the practice of law. The NCLA and its board of directors advocate for its members' and their interests, which can impact justice issues that can affect the residents of our region.
Latest News & Events
bottom of page